From the main page of the Identity and Accounts Manager you have the option to look up your UCLA LOGON ID with or without your UCLA ID Number (UID). If you need help, contact the IT Support Center.
1. Click “LOOKUP YOUR UCLA ID.”
2. Click “I HAVE A UID.” (If you do not know your UCLA ID Number (UID), see "Look Up Your UCLA ID without a UID."
3. On the next screen:
- Enter your Last Name.
- Enter your Date of Birth (DOB).
- Enter your UCLA ID Number (UID).
- Click “LOOKUP YOUR LOGON ID.”
4. The next screen will show your Logon ID. It will also be emailed to your official UCLA email address.