Microsoft confirmed Windows 10 internet bug on March 26. They have issued a patch to the PCs and servers affected. The internet bug has caused internet connection problems across Teams, Office, Office365, Outlook, Internet Explorer 11, and in some cases Microsoft Edge. These issues have become more evident as people work remote.
Microsoft recommends that you only install this optional update if you are affected by this issue. For more information, see the known issues section for your version of Windows 10 or see the links below.
For instructions on how to install this update for your operating system, see the KB for your OS listed below, all of which were released March 30, 2020:
- Windows 10, version 1909 (KB4554364)
- Windows 10, version 1903 (KB4554364)
- Windows 10, version 1809 (KB4554354)
- Windows 10, version 1803 (KB4554349)
- Windows 10, version 1709 (KB4554342)
For more information, see the Windows Message Center.