Cisco has released updates to address three vulnerabilities in its software-defined networking for wide-area network (SD-WAN) Solutions software. All three flaws have been rated high severity. The issues affect a range of Cisco products that are running SD-WAN software that is older than the current version: Release 19.2.2.
- www.zdnet.com: Cisco tackles root privilege vulnerability in SD-WAN software
- threatpost.com: Cisco Warns of High-Severity SD-WAN Flaws
- tools.cisco.com: Cisco SD-WAN Solution Command Injection Vulnerability
- tools.cisco.com: Cisco SD-WAN Solution Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- tools.cisco.com: Cisco SD-WAN Solution Privilege Escalation Vulnerability