Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. These vulnerabilities can be exploited by a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
Review the Apple security pages for the following products and apply the necessary updates:
- macOS Catalina 10.15.5, Security Update 2020-003 Mojave, Security Update 2020-003 High Sierra
- Impact: A remote attacker may be able to cause a denial of service.
- Description: A denial of service issue was addressed with improved input validation.
- Windows Migration Assistant 184.108.40.206
- Impact: Running the installer in an untrusted directory may result in arbitrary code execution.
- Description: A dynamic library loading issue was addressed with improved path searching.
- Safari 13.1.1
- Impact: A malicious process may cause Safari to launch an application.
- Description: A logic issue was addressed with improved restrictions.
- iCloud for Windows 11.2
- iCloud for Windows 7.19