Endpoint Detection and Response product SentinelOne, will be retired on May 31st, 2022.
This product has been replaced with FireEye Endpoint Security (FES). Any asset that has SentinelOne installed will need to be uninstalled and replaced with FES.
After May 31st
- You will no longer have the ability to access the SentinelOne console to manage your SentinelOne assets.
- Assets with SentinelOne installed will no longer be protected or receive updates
- To Uninstall SentinelOne Agents from Management Console, see “Uninstalling Agents from the Management Console” in Box
- To Uninstall from Command Line, see Uninstall from Command Line (Includes all OSes) in Box
- For Windows assets with Orphaned agents, there is a Windows Sentinel Cleaner Tool instruction document in Box
- To uninstall SentinelOne agents in MacOS recovery mode, see Uninstalling the MacOS Agent in macOS Recovery Mode
For FireEye installation please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or issues, please contact email@example.com